Alaska - Off the Beaten Path Cruise Tour
July 18 - August 1, 2017
Please join us on this journey to the heart of Alaska on this 14 night Alaska Wilderness/Copper River Cruise Tour which includes a cruise on Princess Cruise Lines, along with a rail and wilderness lodge vacation (with all transfers). Cruise tours allow you to experience all that Alaska has to offer from sailing dramatic coastlines to exploring her vast interior!!
FIRST CLASS ACCOMMODATIONS - The Four Seasons Vancouver is a 4.5 star, 30 story hotel set above the Pacific Centre mall. It is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, etc (historic Gastown District). The Copper River Lodge is a destination in itself. This national treasure is home to 13 million acres of valleys, canyons and towering mountains. The Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge overlooks the Nenana River, which you can enjoy
from an expansive outdoor deck. It is located just outside the entrance to Denali National Park. The Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge is on the SE corner of Denali State Park near the Chulitna River, secluded and overlooks Mt. McKinley. The Hotel Captain Cook in downtown Anchorage is a 4 star hotel.
SHORE EXCURSIONS Princess Cruise Lines offers the best shore excursions Alaska has to offer – helicopter tours, fly fishing, hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and panning for gold . . . just to name a few!
- Inside Cabin - $3,369.00
- Oceanview cabin - $3,879.00
- Balcony Cabin - $4,299.00
- Mini Suite - $4,599.00
- Transfer from Vancouver Airport to Four Seasons Hotel
- 1 Night hotel accommodations at the Four Seasons hotel in Vancouver
- Transfer from Four Seasons to port - Vancouver
- 7 Night cruise on the Island Princess (northbound)
- Pre-paid gratuities on board
- All-inclusive Beverage Package on cruise (balcony/mini suite only)* - includes soda, water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, coffee and tea, up to $10 per drink
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations at the Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge
- 2 Nights hotel accommodations at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Denali Park Natural History Tour
- 1 Night hotel accomodations at the Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Rail from Talkeetna to Anchorage
- 1 Night hotel accommodations at the Captain Cook in Anchorage
- Transfer from Captain Cook to Anchorage Airport
- GEM escort, (must have 20 people for escort)
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
- A $200 per cabin deposit* is required to reserve.
- Final payment is due May 1, 2017
- Prices DO NOT include air - call or email for air price from your city. (Air pricing will be available in August).
- Cancellation insurance IS NOT included (but highly recommended) - $200 - $250 pp
*Deposit MUST be made before August 31, 2016 to receive the cruise only unlimited beverage package and reduced deposit. Your deposit is refundable until final payment is made.
RESERVATIONS: - Space is extremely limited for this very popular trip. If you are interested please e-mail us right away to secure your spots today!
- Teresa Parker
- Toll free: 800-446-0705 ext. 109
- Direct: 352-240-1009
- email: Teresa Parker