Santa Fe Spring Fling
May 15 - 20, 2012
Our 2012, (again legendary), Spring Fling took us to Santa Fe!
Hacho, Koda, (hello, friend). . . all those who joined in on our 8th annual Spring Fling – to Santa Fe, New Mexico truely enjoyed Nidah, (your life), in the city referred to as “the city different.”
We had a great time....
See the Pictures!
Located at 7,000 feet, Santa Fe is the capital of New Mexico and has become a world-renowned travel destination unparalleled in richness of history, heritage, arts and culture. This unique city is nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (the foothills of the Rockies), and is immersed in natural beauty with an average of 325 days of sunshine and blue sky. With the rich multi-cultural history, vibrant art market and active outdoor scene, this is a perfect choice for our group.
Along with numerous art galleries and museums, Santa Fe featured something for our culinary enthusiasts. The outdoor life was amazing, as the city lies on the edge of the Santa Fe National Forest and 320,000 acres of wilderness offering hiking, hot air ballooning, fishing, mountain biking, river rafting, and horseback riding.
We stayed at the beautiful La Posada de Santa Fe
This classic Santa Fe Historic District property features a cohesive 6-acre resort and spa with a wonderfully relaxing ‘sense of place’. It is located only two blocks from the 400 year old Plaza and one block from Canyon Road, with easy walks to all the galleries, museums, shops and restaurants, that make Santa Fe the favorite of so many travelers.
La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa is a AAA Four Diamond resort with 157 Adobe-style Guest Rooms and Suites with a blend of contemporary luxury and Spanish Colonial Styling.
Package Price: $1,329.00 per person
This years Spring Fling Package includeded:
- 5 nights first class hotel accommodations (including resort fee) at the beautiful La Posada de Santa Fe. (See below)
- Welcome to Santa Fe cocktail hour at the La Posada de Santa Fe – Tuesday afternoon upon arrival
- Open-Air Tram city tour on Wed. morning
- Airport transfers and all baggage handling
- Sketching Santa Fe class (3 hour art experience for everyone – from beginners to advanced), instructed by local artist
- Either Afternoon Tea or Cocktail Hour in a privately owned authentic Santa Fe home with a gorgeous view of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains (includes private tour of home and gardens), including transportation from hotel
- Taste the City Different Tour. (3 hour tour starting at the Santa Fe Cooking School and working your way through the city. You’ll stop at 4 unique dining destinations, taste the menus and wines, meet the chefs and owners.
- Plenty of free time to explore Santa Fe on your own (optional tours and itenerary to follow)
- Cancellation Insurance
- Grand Events & More escort
Pricing is per person, based on double occupancy
Optional upgraded balcony/patio room, $90 per person additional
Must have 20 people prior to August 30, 2011 or we reserve the right to cancel the trip
Package cost of $1,299.00 if paying by cash or check
$500.00 deposit due with reservation, final payment due January 16, 2012
This Package DOES NOT include airfare. Pleae constact GEM for pricing
RESERVATIONS: Space is always limited on our Spring Flings - so contact us now for 2013.
If you are interested please e-mail us or call Teresa at 352-240-1009 or 800-446-0705 ext. 109 to secure your spots today.
- Teresa Parker
- Toll free: 800-446-0705 ext. 109
- Direct: 352-240-1009
- email: Teresa Parker